Pay Per View Questions
Does this course certify me?
- Many users want to know if this course will certify him/her to drive a forklift, be an electrician, truck driver or whatever else the course is about.
It would be best for you to check with the people who are asking you to take the training. You could print the course description to show them or send them a link to have them look at the course description to review to see if it covers the necessary topics for their specific needs.
Are these courses certified or approved by OSHA?
These courses are designed to help you meet your employer's training requirements mandated by OSHA. OSHA does not have a process where they approve a training vendor's programs. However, our content partners, who produce the training, utilize safety experts to develop the course materials. They write the courses specifically to comply with OSHA regulation - that is usually their purpose. OSHA lets you, the employer, decide how you want to train. They also allow you to use online and computer-based training to meet their training requirements. However, they place the burden of meeting the requirement on you, rather than the training vendor. Training vendors may not be aware of, or include in the training, site specific hazards and work processes that are unique for your operation, meaning your operation may require additional training outside of these courses.
How do I change the name on a certificate?
- I enrolled and it did not tell me where to put the employee's name and now my name is on the certificate. How do I change it to their name?
We have to void/refund the transaction and you will need to purchase the course again. We are unable to change the user IDs and user names.
How do I get my Certificate?
- I completed the course, where is my certificate?
For pay per view users, you can display your certificate to print by returning to the website you purchased your training from videotrainingpower.com.
- Go to the upper right hand corner and click on Login
- Choose Personal Pay Per View
- Enter your login information
- Once you are enrolled, you can choose to Display a certificate of completion.Once the certificate is displayed you may opt to print it.
When does the course expire?
The course certificate includes the completion date of the course. The certificate does not show an expiration date because every company has different policies on how often a course is required for their workers.
How long do I have to complete the course after I purchase it?
When you purchase a course on-line from videotrainingpower.com you have:
- 6 months to start the course.
- 7 days to complete the course once you have started it.
- 7 days to re-take the course once you have completed it.
Using a Course
Video On Demand (VOD) Courses
What are the requirements for a Video on Demand course?
- Windows 7 or higher
- Any Browser
- Adobe Flash Player version 12 or greater
Other Questions about Mastery's Products and Policies
Courseware Administration/Management Issues
Worker's time required to take the training
- How much time does an average course take to complete?
- Most courses take between 20 and 40 minutes to complete. (Many of our competitors' courseware requires 2 to 4 hours due to system complexity)
Interfacing with My LMS
- Can I manage your courses from our current Learning Management System (LMS)?
- Yes. Mastery Advantage and Video On Demand courses are fully SCORM compliant, meaning any SCORM compliant LMS can launch the course and the course will update your LMS for course completion information.
Compatibility with other Vendor's Courses
- Can I run other vendors' courseware on your Learning Management System?
- Yes. All SCORM courses plus many non-SCORM courses will play with the Mastery Learning Management System.
Over-use of the same courses
- My workers complain about seeing the same material year after year. Are there multiple versions of a course, so I can present the same material in a different way?
- Yes. We have several courses you can choose from for many topics.